Hello there! As some of you may know Effierced started out as a lifestyle blog. Now, I want to use this blog as an extra addition to my watercolor art and Instagram. That’s why this will be my first blogpost. As a little introduction – here are 20 facts about me.
1. My biggest dream in life is to have my own pet donkey. I regularly go to a petting zoo to give the donkeys some cuddles and make my day a little happier.
2. I am a redhead! I used to hate my hair when I was little but now I love it.
3. Disney always makes me happy.
4. I collect cute mugs. A lot of them are Disney mugs and ofcourse my favourite is the one with Eeyore on it.
5. Pierre Bouvier is a God. He must be, because a real human can’t be as perfect as he is.
6. I call bras booby prison. First thing I do when I come home is take my bra off.
7. I live with my boyfriend Rogier and the cutest cat in the whole world called Mushu. I’m a proud Cat Mum.
8. One of my few talents is sale shopping. I can find the best things for cheap and I almost always shop on sale or second hand (mostly clothing, interior stuff and a lot of books).
9. I love musicals. My favourites are Mamma Mia and Sound Of Music.
10. I don’t ever wear jeans. I live in leggings and culottes.
11. I have this group of friends and we call ourselves ‘de bietjes’ which means ‘the beetroots’. I love them <3
12. I’m currently not able to go to school or work because of my Chronic Fatigue. I’ve struggled with this for about 8 years now. If you want to know more about this, please send me a message.
13. I’m currently on a very strict orthomolecular diet because of the Chronic Fatigue.
14. Luckily there are still a lot of yummy things I can eat so my favourite food right now is a spelt dough pizza with goats cheese, onions and spinach.
15. My favourite song is ‘Bruises’ by Train.
16. Me and my sister get along very well and we are in the same group of friends. She’s away at college during the week so we hang out in the weekends a lot.
17. Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 7 years. I’ve known him since I was 18.
18. I love my family. They’re the best.
19. I would love to turn my watercolor art into a little business someday.
20. Getting messages and comments from you guys actually makes my day everytime I see them!